CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

talking behind my back, right in front of me

i walk into a restaurant... bonjour they say. i say hi, i could say bonjour back i guess but thats about it. the second they know i cant talk french some waiter guy starts talking in french to his friend cuz he knew i couldnt understand him, i was like i know what ur talking about cuz ur pointing at my boots and laughing. then i sit by myself across from 3 ppl at a table and the lady facing me didnt have anyone across from her so we kept making awkward eye contact the whole time haha, ok can you make it europe show is done and was amazing and i met people from all over and yay! i'm going to stay in europe an extra week and a half and travel the UK and ireland, and while i'm here go to a mcfly concert in ireland which is one of my favorite bands but is not popular in the states but is here www.myspace.com/mcfly

i'll be uploading the episodes from europe on my youtube account soon! www.youtube.com/lenayiskindofcool

0 comments: