CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

always sign out of your youtube! so boys dont look at your messages

my bus left at 8:30 this morning and I got there at 8:32 and was running after the bus like a special person, my pants kinda slipping down and getting soaked through a puddle and banging on the drivers window as he hardly noticed me and pulled away anyway. so a different driver let me bribe him with 10 quid (slang for pound) to get on his bus without paying the full price again.

last night was seriously so fun i made a crappy digital camera video of it, me jesus azaria and alice in the kitchen (sam skyping cara in his room (my old roomie from MN haha im such a match maker!) reminder i'm still in great britain), i've been telling them all week that i'll make them pancakes so i did last night and i bought mix and we were all hanging in the kitchen, we basically laughed for 2 hours straight cuz i was trying so hard to get them to rise and wondering why they wouldnt, not knowing that pancakes here are like crepes i guess and are flat and thin, so after filling the kitchen with smoke and burning them all we cut out 2 eye-holes in them and became pancake monsters invading sams private skype party. i walk in a different time to see sam checking my youtube messages? i musta used his computer and not logged out- i dont care really its just random-- i still havent signed out and im on my way to london so if any of you write me on youtube and get a response that includes the word 'cheers' or some random great british slang in there its not me

0 comments: