CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

skype party with my favorite people ever

went to see eiffel tower with pierre (a guy in charge of red bull show) and his from Come (kooom) haha, and they are like close ur eyes (it was night) and they led me and then said open and when i did it was the coolest up close view of the tower lit up blue it was awesome! and then we went to the top and when i got in the taxi on the way home me and the taxi driver could not speak the same language so we just laughed the whole time it was so funny like we seriously just said single words like red bull and espresso and he said single words i couldnt understand and then we just laughed cuz we couldnt understand each other and then i took a picture of him and showed the picture to my loved ones on skype later (like look this was my taxi driver)-- jason, my parents, lauren, and liz were all at my house and on skype (webcam) it was awesome! they said the taxi driver looked like he wanted to kill something, i just dont think he's photogenic. also on skype i saw my cat patches licking her butt on the background and my dad on the floor petting her, and lauren smiling the whole time. funny story: pierre and michi (ppl in charge of red bull event here) gave all the can you make it teams cell phones and got them back when they all left and this morning all their alarms went off at 6am so pierre was trying to dig through 150 phones trying to shut one up haha.

0 comments: