CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

im sitting in an airport come sit by me

some old man (airport layover in germany) just came up to me very bluntly and kindly and made small talk about what i spilled on my arm (i was rubbing of my I'm FROM USA i had written on my arm from the concert night before cuz i dont want ppl to think im doing that normally) and then he said that im more than welcome to come to washington with him-- didnt want to tell him i was actually heading there too luckily i havent seen him yet again and the guy i sat next to on the plane today i wasnt planning on talking to but then we got food and i was curious as to whether he was guna eat his cake so i made small talk until he gave me his cake haha

i found this blog on my computer and i dont know if i ever posted it!! so here it is... kinda random, from a few months ago!:::::: "this always happens to me! whenever I use the handicap stall in the bathroom I come out and there's someone in a wheelchair waiting and its super awkward like they are like why are you in my stall and I'm like I'm just greedy and wanted a lot of space agh!!! anyway. ok funny story i went to a restaurant last night and after food everyone was just kinda standing around in circles of friends, chatting on the patio and my friend nick was like hey lenay that's cute it almost looks like you're back to back with the random man standing behind you in his own circle of friends. so then my circle dared me to kinda lean on his back and see if he noticed, so i leaned to rest my weight on him haha and his circle shifted away from us. so then we shifted over too and i kept leaning and about 5 minutes later he turned around and was like hey you are leaning on me and i was like oh really? sorry my back was probably just being lazy and i didnt realize it! then i got embarrassed and blamed nick for daring me, and then i told them to go watch a video of me and my friend liz rolling around target on my site www.lenay.tv and then they told me they all worked at target and then i was like uhhh"

0 comments: