CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

blog confession... and my day is suckeee but i still like it

i have a confession, i keep two journals-- first i write an un-censored one on my computer and then when i copy it to my online blog i take out some stuff-- i take out some boring details, maybe a few too personal things, gross things, stories about people that they would not want shared, whatever i just censor it ok so you and your mom and whoever in the entire world can read it and not be offended or something! i got a random email from a girl today who was like i'm moving to canada cuz obama is president-- i researched on my own for the first time just to tell her why he's better than mccain ha. that probably wont make the online journal for a few reasons... well ok maybe it will now. oh ya and the waitress in austria on my bday said she is fascinated by americans and found me on myspace so now we friends

wow most frustrating travel day ever!! ok first the bus miss. then i get to london and a london red bull sbm was gunna pick me and up and show me around and then drop me off at the airport to fly to ireland, but cuz i was late and i couldnt recognize him and couldnt call him we didnt meet up and i was not about to walk around london with my suitcase and sleeping bag so i went to sit down at an internet cafe that i thought was free and the lady yelled at me to pay and then after i asked for a spoon so i could eat the cold soup out of a can that i bought at the grocery store yesterday and she was like you cant eat that here and i was like you suck (not out loud) and went and ate my can soup next to 5 kids my age who couldnt speak english and i spilled on my white sweater and we all just kinda looked at each other haha and then i was like well i have 3 hrs before my flight i could just go sit at the airport for 3 hours and wait, so i asked someone where the airport was and they were like- u gotta take an hour and a half bus or train there.... what?!! so i got on a train and the best part of my day was sitting next to this nice lady from south africa who was flying to algeria to teach africans how to use a computer program (she had to fly all the way to the UK from s.africa to catch a flight back down to algeria cuz there were no direct flights!) i told her i was born in africa and we talked about obama and she showed me a picture of her cute 2 yr old grandson and i took our picture and im going to email it to her so we can remember each other. and the girl i was gunna stay with in ireland -- found out yesterday her friend just died so she had to go to a funeral so im not quite sure where im staying when i get there but ill figure it out. i'm waiting to board my plane now -- which i'm SO glad i didnt miss omg can u imagine? ugh my day woulda been even more wow. oh and the little things that i have to laugh about now is the bread i grabbed at the grocery store to go with my soup i realize now is 'weight watchers' bread which is not bread its air and it cant support my soup.

0 comments: