CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

mcfly concert and end of europe!!

ok i was literally 5 minutes away from ireland on my bus and still didnt know where i was gunna stay and got a phone call from a red bull ireland person that was like, someone is waiting for you at the bus stop and has a place for you to stay!!! i was like yay!!!!! stayed with james (red bull SBM -a person who represents red bull for their university) and his college 3 room-mates. so they hung out with me and showed me around ireland it was soo awesome! (they live in Galway) i cooked the boys thank you pancakes this morning and james slapped neil in the face with one cuz he wasnt awake yet. seems to be a trend. stay with an SBM, they burn me a CD, i cook them pancakes. do something weird with pancakes. (i bought blank cd's and have someone from each country burn me a cd) and my 19 yr old sbm buds were at first like,,,, no WAY u are 23. i was like what?!?! geez thats not old! is that old?! dont answer that. i still get carded for being under 16 at mall of america

one of my favorite bands mcfly had a show in Dublin so I went there on my last night before I went back to the states which is today--so saw mcfly today!!! AMAZING!!!! i had bought 2 tickets for this show like a month ago haha and an ireland sbm brendan went with me we got there at 3pm, (doors opened at 7) since we were in the first 1000 to get there we got 'pit wristbands' (first come first serve) and we worked our way up to front row!! the first two bands played.... one called avenue with 5 boys, one of which was acting so arrogant it was so funny i shoulda taken a picture, like wiggling his leg and winking like i said it was funny, then mcfly came on and the guitar player had the coolest shimmery guitars with matching lights for where the dots on the frets are, if i ever get fancy i want a guitar like that,

while waiting in the concert line for 4 hours all the girls in the line were sharing their sandwiches they packed (or their moms packed) with me! so cute. and it was weird being on the reverse side of a concert waiting in a line with fans, sorry if that sounds weird or something im just not used to it! - it was fun! girls next to me said ireland loves obama (they were 14) and them and their friends have his picture all over their school folders! made friends with a lot of 14 year olds, especially cuz brendan (who i gave my extra concert ticket to -- galway SBM) looks like tom from mcfly so he was having a big meet and greet in the line and girls kept screaming it was funny he was like "omg i got mobbed" he told his x g/f on the phone later haha--

brendan dropped me off at the airport after and thats where i am now- its like midnight and my flight is at 6 am im just guna sleep here. pulled a 'can you make it' move when 4 guys traveling from france one bought me an espresso and i gave him a red bull in exchange. took a nap on starbucks couches with a lota people on the same couch just kidding i had my own couch but never fully asleep. got a mcfly shirt. here the kids have 'bebo' in stead of myspace and stuff, so girls at the show were like find me on bebo!! im like i dont have bebo but you're accent is interesting keep talking

1 comments:

Giggles said...

hahaha...ok, so i've lived in galway. best place ever. the bay area, anyhow. you must go to monestary next time. the cliffs are insane