CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

la la la

after can you make it event i stayed by myself in paris for a day to finish editing some episodes and just to lay and do nothing cuz the last few weeks have been CRAZY!!! and im about to trek around europe by myself for 2 more weeks just for fun cuz im here so i need a day off haha i left my hotel room only once --i walk into a restaurant... guy says bonjour, i say hi, i could say bonjour back i guess but that would be about it. the second they know i cant talk french some waiter guy starts talking in french, i was like i know what ur talking about cuz ur pointing at my boots and laughing with your friend. then i sit by myself across from 3 ppl at a table and the lady facing me didnt have anyone across from her so we kept making awkward eye contact the whole time haha and then i stopped in this antique shop and i bought a necklace with an old pocket-watch on it that doesnt work but its awesome i think its so cool it was kinda spendy and its always 1:00

next day i took a 9 hour bus-ride to great britain. my new herbalgrowing friend named ruth i met on the bus to the UK (and we took the ferry across the english channel and were bff's for 9 hours) smelled pretty bad and she brought it up and i felt bad so i said it wasnt that bad. BY THE WAY: when all the red bull teams met in paris i was like who's from the great britain cuz i wanna go there and can i stay with you? so when i got to Cardiff Central I met up with my new friends and stayed in their house, ill tell you more later gota go

0 comments: