CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i'm going to be on a spanish dating show just kidding

im in LA!!!! i've jogged to the beach everyday since i got here!! except today i jogged left instead. and i went horseback riding on saturday. i think one of my room-mates is drinking my orange juice? ill draw a line on it and if it goes below my line again ill be mad haha!! watched the red carpet walk of the movie premiere 'he's just not that into you' today- saw drew barrymore how however u spell it, jennifer aniston, ben afflick, and scarlott johanson- that was kinda fun to watch haha took pictures, felt like a tourist, it was great. my friend marco was here for a few days this week (races indy) so me and lauren (friend from MN, lives in LA too, applying for law school) hung out with him and his friends, he kept telling his friends that i was leanne rimes and so they kept asking for my picture and telling me they liked my music- this other girl i was with (new friend kate) looks like the girl from 'the girl next door' girl Elisha-- we agreed to play along so we were Elisha and Leanne for a few nights of the week ha! marco also said that we missed new years in vegas cuz travis base jumped out of his top hotel window room at the palms with kid rock-- uhhh

i've been auditioning for some shows out here -- a few really cool ones -one was to host a show where i interview paparazzi, and another show where they'd follow me around like a reality show, those auditions were cool-- this other one i went to was not so cool-- an hour away, messy messy office in a strip mall type thing, and when i tried to give my resume to the producer (i have my resume, reel, and headshots on a customized zip drive) he thought i was giving him a virus so he wouldn't take it!! i asked what movies they had worked on lately and he said "Mexican Gangster 2" ... then he paused to check out 3 girls walking by. sorry not interested and glad i didnt waste my zip drive on you anyway. but hey it was an experience!! and a waste of gas.

oh ya stopped by the x games in aspen on the way to cali with my dad! (my dad drove with me- actually he literally drove the whole way ha!! while i played my pink guitar and we wrote some songs then he got sick of my pink guitar and told me to put it away and i was like DAAAD. buck was there watching x games (camera guy from red bull flugtag roadies show this summer), and so was my friend Trev (sings for thousand foot krutch- they had a show there for opening night) . its funny running into people you know at really random places. the day after we left x games, levi lavallee (red bull snow-mobile athlete) did a double back flip (first time in history!!) and almost stuck it but fell off oh well, thats why buck was there cuz buck had been filming/ documenting levi's training up til aspen.

i auditioned for spanish tv shows too cuz i can and i got a call today to be on a spanish dating show i was like no i have a boyfriend i dont need to find another ha! they were like.. please? we'll make sure you're eliminated right away if you don't want to be on it, .... um still no but good to know its rigged!

3 comments:

Emma Bennet said...

lol haha you make me laugh alot!!! Well, I am sooooo gald your enjoying LA! I love it there! We visited Orange County and went to a HUGE mall!!! Yes! It was fun! Haha a spanish dating TV show wow that is pretty funny! I am gald u didnt go for it! That would have been a little weird!
Look forward to your next post

SwissGirl

beautiful life said...

cool...now you live close to me. like 7 or 8 hrs away i think i live in rocklin about an 30mins from sacromento!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for your next post!!!

Christine said...

lol about the dating show, that's hilarious xD
u know i saw this guy in a statue of liberty costume walking around playing a little pink guitar. O_o i thought of you. um. your guitar.