CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

i totally fit the minnesota stereotype!! when i feel like it

hi! i went and surprised jason in nashville last week that was fun :) i told him my phone died but really i was flying to see him, one night we went to a movie about this florida city girl moving to minnesota, they stereotyped it so bad, like MN was nothing but a tundra of snow in the movie, snow and old ladies wearing cat shirts scrapbooking, with really bad minnesota accents making tapioca all the time, i guess they actually filmed the movie in canada and pretended it was minnesota. anyway we were walking out the movie talking about how stereotypical it was and then laughed really hard cuz we realized we were both in our comfs like sweatpants ha like we just walked off the movie set-- after nashville i went to san diego for a few days to visit my aunt/uncle/cousins and my mom flew out from MN to visit them too so we all hung out, my 9 yr old cousin hannah has a horse so we went and pet it, it literally smiles when you feed it, ugly smile, shows its teeth all funny, then we got yogurt it was self serve i had a lot, we went to michaels craft store and me and hannah hid in the fake plants and tried scaring shoppers but nobody walked by close enough, then i relived 4th grade prank phone calls later, we called random numbers in the phone book or *67 on my friends and told them their credit card expired, that they won flatscreen TVs, sold girlscout cookies, or that we found their jaguar wandering loose around the streets of maine eating ppl

i can't remember the last time i read a book, but i liked the movie twilight so much i got the second book of that series so i was reading twilight 2 (aka new moon or something) and hannah was like im bored so i gave her my phone and told her to text my friends. so she texted all these random people in my phone and when i looked at my phone later it was so funny what she wrote like 'hi this is emma i'm NINE' and lauren wrote back like, 'hi emma this is lauren i'm TWENTY TWO' haha i duno i thought the capitalizing was funneh-- and then b4 she left she wrote to a lot of them like "bye jamie I'll never talk to you again srry- from emma" and was telling them about the boy in class ben she has a crush on and took pictures of his picture with my phone to send them for a better visual ---

then i drove back to LA with my mom and told my landlord i was moving out to hermosa haha and pet his cat while he got papers for me to sign and then started mumbling something about how his cat likes everyone else but him i didnt know if he was kidding or not seemed like a touchy subject

0 comments: