CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

my birthday in austria!!

yesterday almost ran out of gas today! we had less than 10 km left on our tank, rolled into the gas station at 2am, none of our 5 credit cards worked and the guy next to us who didnt speak english put it on his card and we gave him cash, we kept telling him we worked for red bull and he kept thinking we were offering it to him he's like no thanks

its my bday today!! got a flare on a piece of cake in vienna austria for my bday buffet, seriously it was like a serious scary firework in my cake it was crazy-- i got a cardboard bday hat in german like looks like its from burger king haha i wore it all day and i will save it forever. ill add it to my collection of bday gear (like my bday light up pin from 5 years ago) that i still carry with me in my purse incase i want free dessert at a restaurant ill whip it out and make it my birthday

0 comments: