CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

hosting a Red Bull show in Europe!!

18 hours in airports today to get to europe!! didnt sleep cuz i was so excited and cuz kids kept kicking my chair and on my first flight i sat between 2 men and the one to my right (cuz i was tired) kept being like, just put the arm rest up between us and nestle yourself on my shoulder. im like no thanks. he's like just do it please. ew no.

landed in germany, took a little hopper plane to austria and went straight to red bull world HQ in Fuschl!!! it's so cool it looks like 2 mini volcanoes in the middle of a lake plus it's surrounded by austrian mountains it's so COOL!! I'll add my own pics later but here are some I found on google to show you... here's one... and this one... and here's the city of Fuschl, and here's a cat 


i've been keeping my eye out for the red bull founder Dietrich Matashitz cuz he has a glass office at the top of the red bull volcano and shows up randomly, so far no luck boo!

so then camera guy Buck and I met up with Michi and Pierre (producers of the show and event 'Red Bull Can You Make It" that I'm here to host) and we ate lunch and talked about the show details- i had these meat filled puffy bread balls and sour kraut and now i know what jet lag is-- it's midnight here, and it's 3 pm in minnesota!

and oh i listened to german radio and learned some german phrases and took pictures of german signs and watched german people behaving german i love it!!! and i watched german tv.

this week buck's and my job is to take our rental car and start driving around europe to get some b-roll---weeee!! tomorrow i think is italy!!-- and some time this week i might stop and say hi to my relatives who live somewhere around here haha! they dont know me really i'll have to explain how i'm related... which ill have to figure out too...

1 comments:

ItsAHottPinkLife said...

AFgurl_711I'm writing this as it's pronounced, not spelt: "Ich ha-bay kyzah een mine-ah hose-ah"...It means "I have cheese in my pants"...great conversation starter in Germany...the only phrase I know...

Lisa J. :)