CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

dream car

after austria we went to italy and I'm having fun talking spanish to italians cuz the languages are similar so we kinda understand each other. found a castle and went to venice and the water streets were so effing cool and we payed for a gondola ride so we could get footage of me explaining 'red bull can you make it' from the boat and the gondola driver let me paddle. random: me and liz met ppl in machu picchu that knew harry potter and got the police called on them cuz they prank called his house asking how 'potions' class was. i just walk over to get internet code from sleeping buck and his key is chilling in his hotel door. s-m-r-t. oh and then the gondola guy (he had to walk with me to get money from a bank to pay him) was like, come with me in my motorboat to my house not far from here, but just me and you, not Book (that's how he pronounced bucks name, like the u sound from you) i was like only if you have kittens haha just kidding but i know if that was my friend lauren she would say that.

and yesterday in trento we were going the wrong way on a one way and a nice young policeman came and tried to tell us in italian that you can't drive on this sidewalk full of people and he gave us a map and was so nice and i reversed (without stalling)

for years me and liz have talked about our dream cars: look at the pics.... hers... and mine.... except she wants hers green and i want mine a light blue and she just got hers last week and 5 hours after she got it she got rear-ended by a drunk driver and got her car towed!! she gets it back in a week   ... cant wait to call shotgun when i get back wee!!

0 comments: