CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

im going to eat cheerios probably

... today i went to a kickoff party at red bull hq (for a snowboard event happening this weekend that i'm not attending) and on the way out my friend brooks said hey the plants on the way out are edible, so i ate a flower and then turns out he was lying. then the other day josh and i played a trick on jason- josh told me that last week jason wrote josh's name on a dollar bill in tennessee and then spent it. so i called jason the other day and told him that i bought a treat at a gas station here in cali and a dollar bill in my change had josh's name on it-- he's been freaking out since then like oh my gosh what are the chances seriously there are 600 million ppl in the US and it got from me to you this is so crazy blah blah blah so then me and josh called him on 3 way today and broke the news to him haha, drove to san diego for a job interview and got it- promotional modeling for a rock and roll style clothing brand called dirtbag clothing, i'll model their clothes and then 10 min after i left they called and said they want me to host shows for them too cuz they sponsor a lot of bands so whenever bands like hinder (random example they used) roll through i would get backstage and do interviews and stuff yay and they started warning me that tommy lee from band Mötley Crüe licks people's face when he meets them so to watch out. now i have to research band knowledge beyond just taylor swift haha. stopped in at my aunt and uncles house for dinner while i was in san diego, my little cousin emma who's nine gave me a lot of girl scout cookies which i ate a lot on the way home traded 2 cookies for water at mcdonalds. she also texts and calls and emails me many times a day, but i do enjoy it, she's quite entertaining and tells me about her crush she has that held her hand once. i got my car brakes fixed but they still sound like im running over a batch of kittens when i brake so i should fix that again.

2 comments:

Emma Bennet said...

WOW.. thats funny the dollar bill thingy lol I probably would believe someone if they told me too:) and I am happy u got that modeling job sweetness! and I do hope your brakes get fixed again the sound of running over kittens must not sound pleasent! Oh and about cats I watched ur video where u spun the cat around a while ago, and then I went to my cuz house and did it to their cat! IT WORKED! the cat started walk funny and its but started to go crazy:)

Christine said...

that is so cool you got a modeling job!!! dude, last night i had a dream i was a model for the fbi!!! uh... i know, doesn't make sense, but whatever xD it came off of something my mom said yesterday... lolz... about being a secret painter for the fbi. which doesn't make sense either.
and ok why do i keep telling you my dreams? O_o
well anyway... can't wait to see your modeling pics!!! rock n' roll style clothes? awesome, love that stuff.